Skinnygirl Olive Oil & Pink Himalayan Salt Popcorn
Taste test: The popcorn kernels in this bag were about middling in size, with a very bright white color.
We crunched into a handful to find a very good crispness, with a fairly low level of salt on most kernels. Every once in a while, there was a bigger hit of corn flavor as we encountered a kernel with a little extra salt. Overall, the taste was pretty much like ordinary popcorn, and our snackers all enjoyed eating it. Nothing out of the ordinary here as far as taste, but a good standard popcorn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly burnt popcorn smell. Hint of olive too.
From the package: “There's something about the perfect balance of olive oil and a sprinkling of pure himalayan pink salt on fluffy popcorn. Air popped to perfection for all that delicious crunch you love.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
- All Skinny Girl (10 snacks)
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Himalayan Salt Snacks (25 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published July 2014.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road