Skinny Pop Dusted Dark Chocolate
Taste test: These popcorn kernels had a fine chocolate dust on their surfaces, with a density that varied a lot from one kernel to the next.
I crunched in to find that the kernels were fairly crisp and had a good mix of dark chocolate and salt. The chocolate level varied a lot along with the color, but that variety, along with the varied levels of salt, made for a nice unpredictable taste from one kernel to the next.
The word "dusted" might have been a perfect fit to describe what was going on here, as it felt like some of that chocolate dust was hitting the back of my throat, making me sort of want to cough. There wasn't all that much popcorn in the large bag, as it was filled just a bit over halfway.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild dark chocolate smell. Nice.
From the package: “Pure popped perfection™” ... “We believe in snacking without compromise. Each perfectly balanced Dusted Dark Chocolate flavored bag is light yet dark, sweet yet salty and use the fewest, cleanest and simplest ingredients possible to bring you the best tasting popcorn. — That's the Skinny!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: SkinnyPop Popcorn LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
- Walkers Bugles Southern Style BBQ
- Lemarié Pâtissier Mini Pancakes
- Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Himalayan Pink Salt
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road