Caramel Corn Gourmet Caramel Covered Popcorn
Taste test: We opened this bag of find that the snacks inside didn't look much like your typical caramel corn, as the popcorn kernels had a relatively sparse coating of caramel, ranging from about three-quarters of the surface to none, with some on every part of the spectrum in between.The look was unusual, but once we crunched in, it really wasn't a problem.
The kernels had a very nice crispness, and the caramel sweetness level, though varied, worked well. The texture was a bit like kettle corn, and it was very easy to eat many handfuls in rapid succession. We also liked the fact that this was made by a company called Sideshow Snacks, because that reminded us of Sideshow Bob.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very slight caramel smell.
From the package: “I have a hunch you'll like the crunch"™ ... “Ingredients: Popcorn, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Molasses, Soy Lecithin, Soy Oil (Contains one or more of the following: Safflower Oil, Corn Oil, Sunflower Oil, Canola Oil), Artificial Flavors, FD&C, Yellow #5, Red #40, Blue #1” ... “This Product Contains Milk Soy.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Sideshow Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road