SexyPop Lightly Salted
Taste test: This bag was filled nearly to the top with kernels that were generally fairy large and bright white.
We crunched in to find that the feel was nicely crisp with a light crunch, and there was enough salt to bring out a very nice corn flavor. The corn was really good and almost tasted buttery, so we ended up eating many, many handfuls in a row when we had planned to just have a light snack. Excellent popcorn!
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells burnt.
From the package: “SexyPop is made with the finest Japanese popcorn. It's so fabulous, and healthy! SexyPop sources the best ingredients for its flavors. That's how we do SexyPop!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Popcorn (561 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
- Walkers Bugles Southern Style BBQ
- Lemarié Pâtissier Mini Pancakes
- Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Himalayan Pink Salt
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road