SexyPop Brazilian Coconut
Taste test: This bag of popcorn contained fairly large, bright white kernels with no visible signs at first glance of coconut or other seasonings.
We crunched in to find a mushy feel from the popcorn and a gritty feel from the (apparently invisible) seasoning powder. The mix of mushiness and grittiness was a definite negative. It wasn't even gritty in the typical coconut way, as the coconut seemed to have been ground very finely, so it was just gritty. The seasoning had a mildly sweet taste at first, and then less sweetness after that. It didn't really taste much like coconut, except maybe very vaguely, but so vaguely that if it hadn't said "coconut" on the bag, I probably never would have guessed. Weird.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not that much like coconut. Sort of vaguely cinnamon-like.
From the package: “Ingredients: Popcorn, Sunflower Oil, Coconut Powder, Cane Juice Powder, Sea Salt.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road