Sensible Foods 100% Organic Sweet Corn
Taste test: This bag was filled with light-as-a-feather corn kernels, and they had a great sweet corn taste.
The kernels were fully dehydrated, crisp and incredibly soft to bite into. The lightness, texture and taste came as a total surprise to everyone who tried them, and our tasters really enjoyed these a lot. The sweetness didn't come from added sugar, as all that that the bag contained was corn and sea salt. A great sweet corn snack.
Shop: Sensible Sweet Corn at Amazon.com #ad
Smell test: Barely any, but a slight corn smell, maybe.
From the package: “USDA Organic” ... “• All Natural • Gluten Free • GMO Free • No Preservatives • No Added Sugar” ... “Equivalent to 1/2 cup fresh corn” ... “The seed that sprouted into Sensible Foods® was planted in Sonoma County, California, by Bob and David, two sensible guys who are committed to healthy living for themselves and their families.”
Online store: Sensible Sweet Corn at Amazon.com #ad
Company: Sensible Foods LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road