Ryan's Old Fashioned Sriracha Caramel Corn
Taste test: This caramel corn had a heavy caramel coating, though the coverage varied quite a bit from kernel to kernel. As sriracha fans, we were eager to taste the interplay between the sriracha's tasty heat and sweet, delicious caramel.
We crunched in to find a soft feel and an initial taste was a very nice sweet caramel, with no sign of any heat, let alone sriracha. But after a few seconds' delay, a mild heat did kick in. Not a lot at first, but it did grow stronger after that. A tasty combination!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet caramel smell, but not any sriracha.
From the package: “Made in a Home Kitchen” ... “Permit #HM14-023”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Beverly Ryan
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ralph's Cherry Hut. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road