Rustic River Kettle Korn
Taste test: This kettle corn had a very nice mix of sweet and salty, with a visible glaze on the more sugary of the kernels.
The kernels with more glaze on them were generally crunchier. Our tasters liked this popcorn a lot and ate their way through this entire bag.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good kettle corn smell, but maybe a hint burnt.
From the package: “Ingredients: popcorn, pure cane sugar, soybean oil, sea salt”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Rustic River Kettle Korn
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road