Rocky Mountain Popcorn Company Red Chili Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn had an orange-colored seasoning all over it, kind of like cheese popcorn, but with also a light sprinkling of some darker spices.
I wasn't expecting it to taste like cheese, since cheese wasn't mentioned prominently on the bag, but this was really cheese popcorn with the red chili seasoning added. It's OK that they billed it as red chili, because it was fairly hot, and people should be forewarned, but our tasters definitely noticed lots of the underling cheese taste as well. Might want to have this one with a beverage, because some of the kernels had a lot of the red chili, and a few times bits of it got stuck in my throat.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong mix of spices. OK.
From the package: “Just honest popcorn” ... “with a splash of lime” ... “Real and good. Good and real.” ... “Grip 'n Pour Size!” ... “A Whole Grain Snack” ... “Big, fresh, flavorful kernels delicately flavored with real ingredients. Not smothered with pretentious artificial flavoring One bit and you'll remember what popcorn is supposed to be.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Rocky Mountain Popcorn Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Beth N. Review published November 2009.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road