Red Barn Sea Salt Popped Corn
Taste test: The popcorn kernels in this bag had an off-white color, were about average in size and came in various shapes — many roundish and some less round.
I crunched in to find a middling level of crispness, as the kernels were kind of chewy. The flavor was quite good, with a low level of sea salt that brought out the popcorn flavor quite nicely. But a crisper texture would have been nicer.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very slightly burnt popcorn smell.
From the package: “Premium Flavor” ... “Ingredients: Popcorn, Soybean Oil, Sea Salt.” ... “Rural America. Memories of walking home in the summertime, the rolling pastures vibrant with neverending green crops and the tall, mighty corn, ready to burst open for the harvest. And rising brilliantly from our little farmhouse, nearly touching the clouds in the blue summer sky, stood the old Red Barn. Hand-hewn and raised by my dad in the small community surrounding us, the Red Barn became a place of refuge and comfort, a symbol of hope and pride in our early American traditions.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Lagoon Marketing Ltd.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road