Raylicious Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn
Taste test: This narrow, vertical bag contained fairly large white kernels with some shiny spots here and there on their surfaces.
We crunched in to find a very good crispness and a bit more of the light sugary crunch than from most kettle corns, a very nice feel. The taste was way more sugary than salty, as we couldn't really notice any salt at all, but it was a nice low level of sweetness that went well with the excellent corn flavor. Pretty good, but some salt here and there might have made this excellent.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet popcorn smell.
From the package: “Better Than Delicious!” ... “Since 2001 Ray's Snacks Inc. has been serving America a line of top quality snacks. Cakes, cookies, danish, donuts, muffins, cinnamon buns, nuts, candies, chips, meat snacks and a lot more.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Ray's Snacks Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Tropical Foods, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road