Raylicious Caramel Kettle Corn
Taste test: After enjoying the non-caramel Raylicious Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn (but also wishing that there was more salt in it), we wondered what was in store for this caramel flavor. Would it be just regular caramel corn? Would it be the same kettle corn, but coated in caramel? We opened the bag to find out!
The kernels looked a lot like the regular kettle corn, with many sugar-looking areas, and maybe more of a caramel-like color in this case. We crunched in to find a great kettle corn texture: crisp and light, with a light crunch from the sugar. It didn't have a heavy caramel coating like caramel corn, but, as promised, it did taste like caramel! Once again, there wasn't any salt that we could notice, but at least they didn't specifically promise salt this time. Very good!
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice caramel smell.
From the package: “Better Than Delicious!” ... “Since 2001 Ray's Snacks Inc. has been serving America a line of top quality snacks. Cakes, cookies, danish, donuts, muffins, cinnamon buns, nuts, candies, chips, meat snacks and a lot more.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Ray's Snacks Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Tropical Foods, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road