Taste test: These small bags of microwave popcorn cooked very quickly and cleanly in my high-powered microwave, and the popped kernels were white and looked just like plain popcorn.
The popcorn had a mild white chocolate taste and was pretty good..
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice white chocolate smell while it was cooking, but once I opened the bag, that smell went away.
From the package: “Irresistible aroma!” ... “Taste sensation!” ... “Remove overwrap & unfold!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Proud Poppin' Parents
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published March 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road