Proud Poppin' Parents Blueberries & Cream Flavored Gourmet Microwave Popcorn
Taste test: This small bag of microwave popcorn popped very quickly in my high-power microwave, producing kernels that ranged from white with some light blue coloring to almost entirely light blue.
There was a mild and good blueberry taste, just slightly sweet and not sugary. Since the blueberry seasoning was embedded inside the packet, there was no extra work beyond microwaving the packet, so preparation was convenient.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet but mild blueberry smell.
From the package: “Remove overrwrap & unfold!” ... “Ingredients: Popping Corn, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Salt, Natural and Artifical Flavor, Color (FD&C Red #40), and Sucralose.” ... “Taste Great!” .. “Open Carefully: Bag is hot! Pick up bag from top. Open away from face and body.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Proud Poppin' Parents
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road