Kirin Soft Pop Corn Snack Ppongsori
Taste test: This bag of "Soft Pop Corn" contained a snack that didn't look much of anything like what we normally think of as popcorn. Instead, the pieces were shaped kind of like Corn Pops cereal, though quite a bit different from that too. Unlike the uniformly colored cereal, this was generally kind of dirty yellow in color but also had some dark areas and spots throughout.
As the name said, the prices were soft, with minimal crunch. The taste was pretty good, with slightly sweetened corn flavor, much like Corn Pops. All of the snackers who we offered some to enjoyed the taste, and several of them came back for multiple handfuls.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mildly sugary corn smell, like Corn Pops cereal, but less sweet.
From the package: “Ppongsori has tasty flavor from corn and butter, healthy snack for family, friends and loved ones.” ... “Product of Korea”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road