Port Sheldon Popcorn Butter Caramel Corn
Taste test: This bag contained large, roundish popcorn kernels, with lots of brightly colored caramel on the surfaces.
The kernels felt slightly sticky on the fingertips, but apparently not sticky enough to stick to each other, as most of the kernels were individual pieces. They were really tasty, with delicious caramel that brought a bit of chewiness to the crisp popcorn within. Hard to stop eating handful after handful of this great caramel corn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice caramel smell. Wow.
From the package: “Made with real butter” ... “Ingredients: Brown Sugar, Popcorn, White Sugar, Corn Syrup, Vegetable Oils (may contain one or more of the following: Coconut, Soybean, Cottonseed, Corn or Peanut Oils colored with Beta Carotene), Butter (a milk derivative), Lecithin, Cream of Tartar, Baking Soda, Salt, Artificial Vanilla (Water, Propylene Glycol, Caramel Color, Flavors approved by FDA).”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Naturally Yours
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered . Review published May 2019.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road