Popseas Sea Salted Kettle Corn
Taste test: This bag was filled about two-thirds of the way with roundish kernels that had a shiny, yellowish glow on parts of the exteriors, including some areas of browning within the yellow, with the non-shiny parts being white.
I crunched in to find a very light, fluffy feel with a mild sweetness. The bag promised that they used Himalayan Pink Salt, but on most kernels I could only notice the sweetness, not any saltiness. A minority of the kernels had some very noticeable salt, for quite a contrast. A bit different in texture and taste from some other kettle corns, and also quite good!
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly sweet corn smell.
From the package: “Crunchy Healthy Snacks” ... “The original boardwalk treat” ... “Q: What is so fantastic about Popseas Kettle Corn? A: This delicious whole-grain, high fiber snack is made with the best quality ingredients, in small kettle batches by passionate chefs.” ... “Life is More Delicious with Our Kettle Corn!” ... “made with pure Himalayan Pink Salt”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road