Popsalot Saigon Sunrise
Taste test: This resealable bag contained popcorn kernels of various shapes, with some shiny sugary areas on the surfaces, plus lots of small spots of cinnamon, both on the shiny parts and the rest.
We crunched in to find a very nice texture, with a good crispness and a subtle crunch that felt a lot like freshly made kettle corn. There was a nice mild kick of tasty cinnamon sugar. We're no experts on the different types of cinnamon — the kind used here was Vietnamese — but this did taste a bit different from your standard cinnamon toast, and it tasted really good. Our snackers were very impressed. Excellent!
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like cinnamon toast, but with a little something extra.
From the package: “Kettle corn with Vietnamese cinnamon” ... “From tender sticky buns to Grandma's apple pie, nothing stirs the senses like a warm swirl of cinnamon. Popsalot's hand-crafted Saigon Sunrise showers batches of our irresistibly crisp & salt-kissed kettle corn with pure Vietnamese cinnamon, prized around the world for its uniquely rich & complex flavor. This tempting blend of all natural sweetness, comforting spice & unexpectedly addictive savory is our favorite way to greet the day & end the night with a smile.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Popsalot LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road