Popsalot Saigon Sunrise
Taste test: This resealable bag contained popcorn kernels of various shapes, with some shiny sugary areas on the surfaces, plus lots of small spots of cinnamon, both on the shiny parts and the rest.
We crunched in to find a very nice texture, with a good crispness and a subtle crunch that felt a lot like freshly made kettle corn. There was a nice mild kick of tasty cinnamon sugar. We're no experts on the different types of cinnamon — the kind used here was Vietnamese — but this did taste a bit different from your standard cinnamon toast, and it tasted really good. Our snackers were very impressed. Excellent!
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like cinnamon toast, but with a little something extra.
From the package: “Kettle corn with Vietnamese cinnamon” ... “From tender sticky buns to Grandma's apple pie, nothing stirs the senses like a warm swirl of cinnamon. Popsalot's hand-crafted Saigon Sunrise showers batches of our irresistibly crisp & salt-kissed kettle corn with pure Vietnamese cinnamon, prized around the world for its uniquely rich & complex flavor. This tempting blend of all natural sweetness, comforting spice & unexpectedly addictive savory is our favorite way to greet the day & end the night with a smile.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Popsalot LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published September 2013.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road