Popsalot Roman Holiday
Taste test: This bag contained popcorn kernels of various shapes (about an even split between round "mushroom" kernels and "butterfly" kernels), with various shades of off-white on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find that most of the the kernels were somewhat mushy, with few crisper ones here and there. There was a nearly invisible but actually generous coating of very mild Parmesan cheese on the surface, and it was pretty tasty, but the lack of crispness was a real negative here. Good taste, but inferior texture.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much, just a very mild cheese.
From the package: “Popcorn with Parmesan cheese” ... “100% all natural” ... “The gourmet gold standard” ... “The Girl Next Door, back from a semester abroad and all grown up. Popsalot Roman Holiday features the cheesy tang you've always loved, with a subtle twists of sophistication. Bathed in a light shower of real Parmesan, every crisp mouthful is pure savory satisfaction.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Popsalot LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road