Popsalot Roman Holiday
Taste test: This bag contained popcorn kernels of various shapes (about an even split between round "mushroom" kernels and "butterfly" kernels), with various shades of off-white on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find that most of the the kernels were somewhat mushy, with few crisper ones here and there. There was a nearly invisible but actually generous coating of very mild Parmesan cheese on the surface, and it was pretty tasty, but the lack of crispness was a real negative here. Good taste, but inferior texture.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much, just a very mild cheese.
From the package: “Popcorn with Parmesan cheese” ... “100% all natural” ... “The gourmet gold standard” ... “The Girl Next Door, back from a semester abroad and all grown up. Popsalot Roman Holiday features the cheesy tang you've always loved, with a subtle twists of sophistication. Bathed in a light shower of real Parmesan, every crisp mouthful is pure savory satisfaction.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Popsalot LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published October 2013.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road