Popsalot London Kettle Gourmet Kettle Corn
Taste test: This bag contained generally midsize popcorn kernels in a variety of shapes, with a golden-looking sugar shine in some areas of the surfaces and exposed bright white popcorn in others.
We crunched in to find a mild sweetness and middling level of crispness, with just occasional encounters with salt. The sugary shell was thicker than with than many kinds of kettle corn, and the balance of sugar and salt was pretty far to the sugar side. Some kernels had a fairly light crunch and a light feel, while others were less crisp. The just-barely-there sugar crunch of freshly made kettle corn was noticeably absent. The taste won high praise from our snackers, but the texture was merely good, not quite a standout.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet kettle corn smell. Just the slightest hint of burnt.
From the package: “The Gourmet Gold Standard” ... “The classic tale of boy-meets-girl. A dash of salty humor. Those witty Brits inspired us to perfect America's own silver screen snack affair with — what else? — popcorn! Every batch of Popsalot's addictive London Kettle is hand-turned, ensuring an irresistibly crisp sugar shell on each fluffy kernel. A light kiss of sea salt makes love at first bite a sure thing. We think you'll agree it's bloody brilliant (no accent necessary).”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Popsalot LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road