Popsalot Clandestine Caramel
Taste test: This bag contained fairly large, mostly roundish kernels, with a light glaze that had a nice caramel color.
We grabbed a handful and crunched in to find an excellent crispness, with light and and fluffy popcorn inside the thin coating. The thin caramel coating gave a very slight crunch to things, and the caramel tasted great along with the popcorn. Very tasty and excellent texture — our snackers were big fans as they crunched into these while enjoying some beer.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild caramel smell.
From the package: “Our resident ingénue, Popsalot's Clandestine Caramel is destined to become your snacking headliner. Starting with air-popped popcorn, our made-from-scratch caramel is stirred in by hand to give each delicious piece just the right amount of glaze. What makes it clandestine? Well, the signature recipe is our little secret. The combination to your padlocked private stash can be yours.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Popsalot LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published January 2014.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road