Popsalot Clandestine Caramel
Taste test: This bag contained fairly large, mostly roundish kernels, with a light glaze that had a nice caramel color.
We grabbed a handful and crunched in to find an excellent crispness, with light and and fluffy popcorn inside the thin coating. The thin caramel coating gave a very slight crunch to things, and the caramel tasted great along with the popcorn. Very tasty and excellent texture — our snackers were big fans as they crunched into these while enjoying some beer.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild caramel smell.
From the package: “Our resident ingénue, Popsalot's Clandestine Caramel is destined to become your snacking headliner. Starting with air-popped popcorn, our made-from-scratch caramel is stirred in by hand to give each delicious piece just the right amount of glaze. What makes it clandestine? Well, the signature recipe is our little secret. The combination to your padlocked private stash can be yours.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Popsalot LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road