Poppycock Peanut Butter & Chocolate
Taste test: This popcorn had lots of peanut butter stuck to it, with an irregular and uneven drizzle of chocolate on some of the pieces.
The actual snack hardly resembled the picture on the package at all, but it did taste quite good. The texture was soft, as there was no hard shell. Some of the pieces were stuck together in strange-looking clusters.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, like peanut butter, caramel and chocolate, very sweet.
From the package: “Our popcorn in grown in the heart of America, 90 miles west of our plant which is in Lincoln, Nebraska.” ... “If you love Reese's® Peanut Butter, you'll flip over this new Peanut Butter & Chocolate Poppycock®!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Lincoln Snacks Company
Categories for this snack:
- All Poppycock (4 snacks)
- Chocolate (1730 snacks)
- Popcorn (562 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (339 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road