Poppycock Peanut Butter & Chocolate
Taste test: This popcorn had lots of peanut butter stuck to it, with an irregular and uneven drizzle of chocolate on some of the pieces.
The actual snack hardly resembled the picture on the package at all, but it did taste quite good. The texture was soft, as there was no hard shell. Some of the pieces were stuck together in strange-looking clusters.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, like peanut butter, caramel and chocolate, very sweet.
From the package: “Our popcorn in grown in the heart of America, 90 miles west of our plant which is in Lincoln, Nebraska.” ... “If you love Reese's® Peanut Butter, you'll flip over this new Peanut Butter & Chocolate Poppycock®!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Lincoln Snacks Company
Categories for this snack:
- All Poppycock (4 snacks)
- Chocolate (1811 snacks)
- Popcorn (569 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road