Poppycock Cashew Lovers Butter Cashew Popcorn Clusters
Taste test: These are good.
You really don't notice the cashews that much, but the underlying butter toffee popcorn is good..
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet and sort of popcorn-like. Nice.
From the package: “It's the nuttiest!” ... “If you're the one that picks the cashews out of a can of mixed nuts, you'll flip for my mouth-watering Cashew Lovers Poppycock. Always crunchy and spendidly scrumptious, these classic clusters are a savory cashew sensation. I use lots and lots of cashews, fluffy popcorn and a rich all-natural glaze to create a tantilizing taste.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Lincoln Snacks Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road