Poppycock Butter Almond Pecan Popcorn Clusters
Taste test: This is OK and will satisfy your sweet tooth, but we've had better when it comes to the various kinds of sugar-coated popcorn.
The consistency of the popcorn just wasn't that great — it was too soft, not crunchy, and some of the kernels felt a bit stale (seven months before the printed expiration date)..
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nothing out of the ordinary.
From the package: “For nearly 40 years, Poppycock has been the nuttiest gourmet popcorn treat. Always crunchy and splendidly scrumptious, my classic clusters are a savory sensation. I use lots and lots of nuts, fluffy popcorn and rich all-natural glazes to create a potpourri of tantalizing tastes.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Lincoln Snacks Company
Categories for this snack:
- All Poppycock (4 snacks)
- Popcorn (569 snacks)
- Butter Snacks (90 snacks)
- Pecan Snacks (18 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road