Popella Corn Heirloom Tiny Popcorn Sea Salt
Taste test: This large bag contained a vast number of mini popcorn kernels, much like Popella's Kettle Corn, but in this case it was just a simpler salted popcorn. Unlike the kettle corn, which was fairly average as kettle corns go, this was extremely good.
The kernels averaged about one-third of the size of your typical popcorn kernels, and they were light, crisp and loaded with lots of mildly salty corn flavor.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, strong corn smell.
From the package: “Ancient kernels, modern goodness.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Sunrise Snacks
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road