Popella Corn Heirloom Tiny Popcorn Sea Salt
Taste test: This large bag contained a vast number of mini popcorn kernels, much like Popella's Kettle Corn, but in this case it was just a simpler salted popcorn. Unlike the kettle corn, which was fairly average as kettle corns go, this was extremely good.
The kernels averaged about one-third of the size of your typical popcorn kernels, and they were light, crisp and loaded with lots of mildly salty corn flavor.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, strong corn smell.
From the package: “Ancient kernels, modern goodness.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Sunrise Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road