Popella Corn Heirloom Tiny Popcorn Sweet n' Salty Kettle
In this case, the kernels were a bit bigger than Pipcorn but still quite small, with a white color except for the tan husk and some yellowish sugary areas. I crunched in to find a very light crunch and a mild mix of sweetness and salt. Not among the elite kettle corns, but still good, and certainly the smallest of the kettle corns.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Midl popcorn smell.
From the package: “No hulls” ... “Non dairy” ... “Gluten free” ... “Nut free” ... “Disintegrating outer hull that won't stick to your teeth!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Sunrise Snacks
Categories for this snack:
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Kettle Corn (86 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road