Popella Corn Heirloom Tiny Popcorn Sweet n' Salty Kettle
In this case, the kernels were a bit bigger than Pipcorn but still quite small, with a white color except for the tan husk and some yellowish sugary areas. I crunched in to find a very light crunch and a mild mix of sweetness and salt. Not among the elite kettle corns, but still good, and certainly the smallest of the kettle corns.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Midl popcorn smell.
From the package: “No hulls” ... “Non dairy” ... “Gluten free” ... “Nut free” ... “Disintegrating outer hull that won't stick to your teeth!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Sunrise Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road