Pop'd Kerns Ranch
Taste test: This flavored version of the previously reviewed Pop'd Kerns had a similar look, with oddly shaped, partially popped kernels of popcorn.
We crunched in to find the same kind of variable crunch, with the feel varying a lot from one kernel to the next. We expected to have a big ranch enhancement to the excellent corn taste in the original, but there really wasn't much ranch, as the taste was fairly close to the original, with just a hint of seasoning.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very slight ranch smell. Mostly like popcorn.
From the package: “A corn crunch like no other!™” ... “God's rich soil, timely rain and warm sunshine provide natural corn goodness in our unique popped corn snack with the perfect crunch. It's time to rethink your popcorn!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Krienke Foods International Inc
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road