Pop'd Kerns Original
Taste test: This popcorn looked somewhat like the various "half popped" popcorns that we've tried, but most of the kernels were popped a bit more widely open, while still looking far different from fully popped popcorn. The pieces had lots of yellowish/brownish kernel exterior, plus lots of whitish popcorn interior, with many different combations of these for a wide variety of appearances.
We crunched in to find a nice texture, generally crunchy, with some softer areas and some harder ones, but nothing too hard that I came across. The corn taste was quite good, strong and salty. Great!
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like slightly burnt popcorn.
From the package: “A corn crunch like no other!™” ... “God's rich soil, timely rain and warm sunshine provide natural corn goodness in our unique popped corn snack with the perfect crunch. It's time to rethink your popcorn!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Krienke Foods International Inc
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road