Popcornopolis Zebra Popcorn
Taste test: After getting totally cheesed up over the Cheddar Cheese version of Popcornopolis popcorn, we were eager to see if this confusingly named flavor, packaged in the same cone-shaped bag, would impress.
It wasn't flavored with zebra meat, but rather, it was caramel corn with stripes of white and dark chocolate drizzled onto the kernels. The kernels were covered with lots of caramel, and many of the kernels were stuck together in clusters of two to as many as eight kernels. A vast majority of the kernels and clusters had some of the zebra chocolate on one side, though there were some pieces that were exclusively caramel. The popcorn was very good, with a good crunch, lots of caramel and lots of chocolate. The mix of tastes made it hard to stop reaching back into the bag for handful after handful.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good caramel corn smell with a bit of chocolate too.
From the package: “Here at Popcornopolis, we blend the nostalgic flavors of old-fashioned caramel, cinnamon toast and real cheddar cheese into mouth-watering, all natural treats for you. Rather than put in preservatives, we designed this cool cone. It's engineered to keep your popcorn fresh far longer than you'll be able to resist eating it. Imagine that.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road