Popcornopolis Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
Taste test: This cheddar popcorn came in an unusual cone-shaped bag and consisted of large round kernels with a medium-orange color.
Our snackers crunched in to find that the kernels had a good crispness and were loaded as heavily with cheese as any popcorn we've tried. The taste was great, with just as much delicious cheddar cheese as we could imagine having on popcorn. That cheese didn't all stay on the popcorn, as it was piled on sufficiently heavily that there was a lot of it left on the fingertips. So you should plan to either lick your fingers (for a secondary cheese snack) or bring a good supply of napkins. A cheese lover's cheese popcorn!
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice fresh popcorn smell with lots of cheese.
From the package: “Here at Popcornopolis, we blend the nostalgic flavors of old-fashioned caramel, cinnamon toast and real cheddar cheese into mouth-watering, all natural treats for you. Rather than put in preservatives, we designed this cool cone. It's engineered to keep your popcorn fresh far longer than you'll be able to resist eating it. Imagine that.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Costco. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road