Popcorn, Indiana Gourmet Kettlecorn
Taste test: This kettle corn was pretty good, with a nice mix of sweet and salty and a reasonably good crispness.
The level of sweetness varied from one kernel to the next, so some kernels had just a bit of sugar, while others had quite a bit. Generally, there was much more sweet than salty. It didn't taste as fresh as some varieties of bagged kettle corn that we've tried, but unlike some bags labeled "kettle corn" that weren't really kettle corn, at least this was actual kettle corn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like burnt popcorn. Ick.
From the package: “Packed Fresh Daily” ... “Zero Trans Fats” ... “Every mouthful of this amazing popcorn is a little visit to this tiny town, a real place called Popcorn, Indiana (20 miles Southwest of Bloomington). The spirit of the farms and wide open spaces is in the bag, embodied in the all-natural ingredients and rich flavor of our lovingly crated popcorn.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Dale and Thomas Popcorn LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Deb T. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road