Popcorn Indiana Sriracha Popcorn
Taste test: This bag of popcorn contained large kernels of various shapes that had a light orange, mustard-looking color over most of their surfaces, with unseasoned white areas here and there, particularly in the crevices, plus some tiny darker spots within the orange areas.
I crunched in to find that there was lots of sriracha flavor and heat, intense in a very garlic way. It was all much stronger that I expected based on the color. Very good!
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like sriracha a little, but not really strong.
From the package: “Welcome to Popcorn, Indiana. Made with ingredients you can trust. And popped to perfection. Crispy, crunchy, and awesomely delicious — you have a snackfest in your hands.” ... “Open. Eat. Repeat.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Popcorn, Indiana LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road