The Popcorn Factory Popcorn Ball
Taste test: This ball of popcorn was about three inches in diameter and had a shiny coating of sugar on the outside of the white popcorn.
I crunched in to find that beyond the outside sugar, there was plenty more sugar on the inside of the ball, and it was very sweet. It felt crunchy, with a good strong crunch, certainly not mushy, but not hard either. The more I ate, the sweeter it got, to the point that it was probably on the edge of too sweet — there was more sugar to taste than popcorn. Indeed, the ingredients listed sugar before popcorn! Nothing amazing here, but a fun change from the usual way of eating popcorn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of weird. Not good.
From the package: “Great for Parties!” ... “Holiday Treats!” ... “Ingredients: Sugar, Popcorn, Corn Syrup Solids, Butter (Cream, Salt), Corn Oil, Salt, Soy Lecithin (Emulsifier), Artificial Flavor”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: The Popcorn Factory
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kmart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road