Pop Time Kettle Cooked Popcorn Spicy Jalapeno
Taste test: This popcorn ranged in color from white to yellowish in places, with some shiny spots and some fine orange and green seasoning on some of the yellowish areas. (The kernels did not look like the all-white ones pictured on the bag.)
We crunched in to find that it had a much different feel than the other jalapeno popcorns that we've reviewed — this one had a definite sugary kettle corn feel, and a good one at that. It also had a very strong jalapeno kick at times, but the inconsistency of seasoning made it so that some kernels had that kick, while others very much did not. The ones that did were really quite hot, and the sugary kettle corn feel added some nice sweetness to that hot kick. Very good!
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind or a slightly, slightly burnt popcorn smell, but couldn't really detect any jalapeño.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Ziggy Snack Foods, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Jalapeno Snacks (246 snacks)
- Kettle Corn (86 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published December 2017.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road