Pop Time Kettle Corn Sweet & Salty
Taste test: This popcorn had a somewhat off-white color, with some shiny spots that were presumably sugary. The bag was filled about halfway.
We crunched in to find a nice light sugary crunch with good crispness, with occasional sparks of salt to contrast with the sugar (but the sweet did win out over the salty overall. Good texture and good taste. Not the best bagged kettle corn ever, but very good, well above average.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly burnt popcorn smell.
From the package: “70 calories per cup” ... “with Himalayan Pink Salt” ... “Finally … a snack you won't live to regret later! Our popcorn is light, airy, and packed with mouthwatering flavor. But lucky for you, it's not packed with calories, trans fats, or GMOs. So go ahead and eat at it by the handful. We won't tell.” ... “Allergen statement: Manufactured in a nut free facility”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Ziggy Snack Foods, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published December 2017.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road