Pop Time Kettle Cooked Popcorn Sea Salt
Taste test: This bag contained fairly large popcorn kernels with a bright white color, and it was filled pretty close to the top.
I grabbed a handful of kernels and crunched in to find a good crispness and a high level of crunch, with a reasonably salty taste, especially on the first few bites. That salt helped to draw out a nice popcorn flavor. Good stuff.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good salty popcorn smell.
From the package: “Guilt Free Snacking” ... “48 calories per cup” ... “Finally … a snack you won't live to regret later! Our popcorn is light, airy, and packed mouthwatering flavor. But lucky for you, it's not packed with calories, trans fats, or GMOs.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Ziggy Snack Foods, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road