Pop Time Kettle Cooked Popcorn Butter
Taste test: This popcorn had an off-white color but not really anything that looked yellow as you would expect from buttered popcorn.
Another thing that you would expect from buttered popcorn is butter; when we saw the words "allergen free facility," we figured that it meant there was no dairy, and indeed a check of the ingredients indicated that there was none. None of that really mattered when we crunched in, though, as there was an excellent salty and buttery taste to go along with a fairly crisp feel. As with Pop Time's White Cheddar version (which contained no cheese), they were very low-key on the packaging about the lack of dairy, which is surprising, given that some folks would seek out such a thing, especially when it really tastes like butter.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice buttery popcorn smell.
From the package: “Finally … a snack you won't live to regret later! Our popcorn is light, airy, and packed mouthwatering flavor. But lucky for you, it's not packed with calories, trans fats, or GMOs. So go ahead and eat it by handful. We won't tell.” ... “Made in an allergen free facility”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Ziggy Snack Foods, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Nuttoz Roasted Chana Masala
- Wibisco Shirley Biscuits
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road