Pop Secret White Cheddar Popcorn
Taste test: After putting Jedi Master Yoda on a bag of "butter popcorn" that didn't taste much like butter, Pop Secret chose Darth Vader for their bag of white cheddar popcorn, which we hoped would have lots of delicious white cheddar on it.
We opened the bag to find lots of large kernels with a consistent of-white color. We crunched in to find a decent level of cheddar cheese — far from the cheesiest popcorn we've tried, but enough cheddar that we can't complain that there wasn't any at all. The nice thing was that we could taste not just the cheese but also the popcorn, in an even balance, which cheesier popcorns don't allow. The other nice thing was that it left far less cheese residue on the fingertips than other cheddar popcorns like Smartfood.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some cheddar smell, but also some burnt popcorn smell.
From the package: “0g Trans Fat Per Serving” ... “Gluten Free” ... “Non-GMO Popcorn” ... “Zero Cholesterol” ... “100% White Grain Popcorn”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Diamond Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road