Pop Secret Kettle Corn Popcorn
Taste test: Having tried Pop Secret's butter and cheddar popcorns, and not been super-thrilled with either, we hoped this third popcorn-in-a-Star-Wars-bag (part of the George Lucas Diet project) would top both of those. It did, though it still wasn't a standout in the kettle corn category.
The kernels were generally large and had more sugar than salt and a good crisp feel. The crunch was fairly slight, and it seemed like the kernels got more sugary as we got closer to the bottom of the bag. Not a great kettle corn, but a perfectly OK one.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of burnt.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Diamond Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road