Pop Daddy Hot Sauce Popcorn
Taste test: These popcorn kernels were smallish and had a bright white color generally, with a particularly dark color for the hulls. There was no obvious seasoning powder.
We crunched in to find a fairly crisp crunch, with an an initial flavor mostly of popcorn, with perhaps some mild spices. Some heat arrived in the aftertaste, not super hot but still pretty noticeable, and the burn lingered for quite a while. Not a standout, but pretty good.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Something savory in addition to the popcorn, but not like hot sauce.
From the package: “Made in Michigan”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Pop Daddy Popcorn
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered . Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
- 7-Select Creamy Caramel Peanut Butter Cups
- Today Donut
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road