Pop Daddy Hot Sauce Popcorn
Taste test: These popcorn kernels were smallish and had a bright white color generally, with a particularly dark color for the hulls. There was no obvious seasoning powder.
We crunched in to find a fairly crisp crunch, with an an initial flavor mostly of popcorn, with perhaps some mild spices. Some heat arrived in the aftertaste, not super hot but still pretty noticeable, and the burn lingered for quite a while. Not a standout, but pretty good.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Something savory in addition to the popcorn, but not like hot sauce.
From the package: “Made in Michigan”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Pop Daddy Popcorn
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered . Review published June 2019.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road