Pop Art Thai Coconut Curry Gourmet Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn had a strong yellow color on all of the surfaces, with a very light smattering of some tiny seasoning bits, most of them green. The bag was filled a bit over halfway.
We crunched in to find a feel that was not particularly crisp, though not quite mushy. Beyond the low level of crispness, the expected coconut curry taste was largely absent. There was a hint of curry, but really just a hint, and even after eating a whole handful of kernels, it didn't get beyond that level. Could not notice anything resembling Thai spices or coconut at all. Disappointing.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice strong curry smell.
From the package: “Like the Pop Art Movement itself, Pop Art Gourmet Popcorn transforms the ordinary into the extraordinary. We elevate this All-American snack by infusing it with fun flavors that appeal to the foodie snack lover.” ... “Our Thai Coconut Curry Popcorn is unique blend of savory spices mixed with creamy coconut milk. This popcorn is loaded with exotic flavor and perfect for those who crave the tropical taste of Thailand!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Pop Art Snacks, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road