Pittsburgh Popcorn Sweet 'n Salty Kettle
Taste test: This bag of kettle corn contained generally smallish kernels with an off-white color and some yellowish sugary clumps here and there.
I crunched in to find an excellent crunch, fairly light but crunchier than many other kettle corns, with a mix of salty and sweet that leaned toward the sweet side, but also more overall sweetness than your typical kettle corn. The were some occasional extra-crunchy spots that seemed to be all sugar. All in all, it was really, really good, with a top-notch texture and taste that made it tough to stop eating one kernel (or handful) after another.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good slightly sweet popcorn smell.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Pittsburgh Popcorn LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Paz's Bar Mitzvah. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road