Pipcorn Rosemary Delicous Mini Popcorn
Taste test: This flavor of Pipcorn had the same types of mini kernels as the Truffle and Sea Salt flavors, with mostly bright white surfaces. There was just the barest minimum amount of seasoning visible, if I really looked for it.
I grabbed a handful (which comes to quite a few kernels when they're this small!) and crunched in to find a good crispness and light crunch, with about an even flavor mix of lightly salted corn and rosemary. It was quite tasty. As with the other flavors, the hulls didn't get stuck in my teeth (as promised) so that was quite nice.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, the rosemary was definitely strong then the popcorn smell.
From the package: “Popped in the USA” ... “All Natural” ... “Whole Grain” ... “Small Batch” ... “How are we different? Glad you asked! When we pop our mini kernels, the shells break up into itty bitty pieces. Finally, popcorn that's kind to your teeth! Pip pip hooray! Pipcorn is popped in small batches by hand. We use as few ingredients as possible and never add preservatives, so no need to feel guilty.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Pipsnacks LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- Rosemary (10 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published December 2015.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road