Pipcorn Rosemary Delicous Mini Popcorn
Taste test: This flavor of Pipcorn had the same types of mini kernels as the Truffle and Sea Salt flavors, with mostly bright white surfaces. There was just the barest minimum amount of seasoning visible, if I really looked for it.
I grabbed a handful (which comes to quite a few kernels when they're this small!) and crunched in to find a good crispness and light crunch, with about an even flavor mix of lightly salted corn and rosemary. It was quite tasty. As with the other flavors, the hulls didn't get stuck in my teeth (as promised) so that was quite nice.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, the rosemary was definitely strong then the popcorn smell.
From the package: “Popped in the USA” ... “All Natural” ... “Whole Grain” ... “Small Batch” ... “How are we different? Glad you asked! When we pop our mini kernels, the shells break up into itty bitty pieces. Finally, popcorn that's kind to your teeth! Pip pip hooray! Pipcorn is popped in small batches by hand. We use as few ingredients as possible and never add preservatives, so no need to feel guilty.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Pipsnacks LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road