Pendleton Popcorn Factory Skinny Caramel
Taste test: This caramel corn-like popcorn really didn't taste much like caramel corn at all.
It had sort of a butterscotch-like taste, though not strongly so. The taste didn't really remind me of caramel. On its own (non-caramel) merits, it didn't taste bad, but it wasn't any kind of particularly appealing flavor either. Very average.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet smell, but just remotely like caramel.
From the package: “All the taste without the butter”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Pendleton Popcorn Factory
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road