Pendleton Popcorn Factory Quack Attack
Taste test: This bag of sugar-coated popcorn had a mix of green kernels and yellow kernels, matching the colors of the University of Oregon's ducks.
The green ones had a lemon taste that was OK, a bit candy-like, nothing special. The green ones were supposed to be lime, but it was a very, very candyfied lime, and I didn't like them. This flavor combination was not my cup of tea. Ick.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sugar, maybe slightly fruity smell. OK.
From the package: “Let 'er Pop!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Pendleton Popcorn Factory
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road