Pendleton Popcorn Factory Quack Attack
Taste test: This bag of sugar-coated popcorn had a mix of green kernels and yellow kernels, matching the colors of the University of Oregon's ducks.
The green ones had a lemon taste that was OK, a bit candy-like, nothing special. The green ones were supposed to be lime, but it was a very, very candyfied lime, and I didn't like them. This flavor combination was not my cup of tea. Ick.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sugar, maybe slightly fruity smell. OK.
From the package: “Let 'er Pop!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Pendleton Popcorn Factory
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published April 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road