Pendleton Popcorn Factory Orange
Taste test: This sugar-coated popcorn just tasted sugary upon first biting in, but a few bites later, it did taste like orange soda or orange Life Savers.
The consistency was chewy, and the sugar tended to stick to the teeth. This bag sat in the chip bowl for most of the day, and only a few handfuls of kernels were consumed by our tasters. Most people assumed it was cheddar popcorn when they saw the color but were scared away when they saw it was orange-flavored.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a candy smell, no orange at all.
From the package: “Ingredients: Popcorn, sugar, corn oil, dextrose, artificial flavor, soy lecithin, baking soda, malic acid or citric acid, Blue #1, yellow #5, Red #3, Red #40. Produced in a plant which uses peanuts, pecans, cashews, almonds.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Pendleton Popcorn Factory
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published April 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road