Pendleton Popcorn Factory Licorice
Taste test: This bag of popcorn was a bit strange, as the sugar-coated kernels inside were all stuck together into one giant, bag-shaped piece.
I smashed the bag against the table a few times to break the individual kernels loose, and that worked. The taste was indeed like black licorice, with a very sticky sugar that tended to stay on the teeth, and a very chewy overall texture with the combination of popcorn and licorice coating. The taste was OK, but not something I would go out of my way to buy.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a slight licorice smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Popcorn, sugar, corn oil, dextrose, artificial flavor, soy lecithin, baking soda, malic acid or citric acid, Blue #1, yellow #5, Red #3, Red #40. Produced in a plant which uses peanuts, pecans, cashews, almonds.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Pendleton Popcorn Factory
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published April 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road