Pendleton Popcorn Factory Jalapeno
Taste test: This popcorn had a fairly bright yellow color to it, with some tiny green spots (but not a lot of them) if you looked really closely.
Aftet not smelling any jalapeno upon opening the bag, we weren't expecting much in terms of flavor, but upon biting in, we sure were wrong. There was a very distinctly jalapeno flavor, with a good level of heat that just kept growing stronger as we ate more kernels, which was hard to resist doing. The heat kind of jumped up on us, so it's good to have a cold beverage handy when digging into this popcorn. Great stuff!
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not really any jalapeno smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Popcorn, corn flour, salt, dextrose, torula, yeast, onion powder, parsley, garlic, jalapeno powder, natural and artificial flavor, corn oil, soybean oil. Contains SOY Produced in a plant which uses peanuts, pecans, cashews, almonds.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Pendleton Popcorn Factory
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road