Pendleton Popcorn Factory Huckleberry Cream
Taste test: This bag of sugar-coated popcorn had a mix of white pieces and lavender pieces, representing the cream and the huckleberries, respectively.
The taste was on the sweet side, but the huckleberry flavor was tangy and pretty good, and it worked well with the cream ones if you wanted to put multiple kernels in the mouth at once. There was a high stick-to-your-teeth factor from the sugar coating after biting in, but otherwise these were pretty good.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet and sugary berries smell.
From the package: “Let 'er pop!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Pendleton Popcorn Factory
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road