Pendleton Popcorn Factory Cotton Candy
Taste test: This pink sugar coated-popcorn had a flavor that was similar to cotton candy, a pretty good taste, though not completely like cotton candy, as the texture of the sugar coating didn't have the same light feel.
The coating was on the chewy side and tended to stick to the teeth. This bag emptied much faster than the other Pendleton popcorn varieties that we tried.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Remotely like cotton candy, but mostly the same sugary smell as the other Pendleton varieties.
From the package: “Let 'er Pop!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Pendleton Popcorn Factory
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road