Pendleton Popcorn Factory Cotton Candy
Taste test: This pink sugar coated-popcorn had a flavor that was similar to cotton candy, a pretty good taste, though not completely like cotton candy, as the texture of the sugar coating didn't have the same light feel.
The coating was on the chewy side and tended to stick to the teeth. This bag emptied much faster than the other Pendleton popcorn varieties that we tried.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Remotely like cotton candy, but mostly the same sugary smell as the other Pendleton varieties.
From the package: “Let 'er Pop!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Pendleton Popcorn Factory
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road